Jalbert Automatisation, a well-established company in Boisbriand, is currently searching for an engineer in automation to join its team.
- Realisation and design of automation engineering projects; electric part.
- Design and drawings of electric plans.
- PLC and HMI programming.
- Robot programming.
- Searching for electric components.
- Purchasing request.
- Services call
- System’s installation, trials, starting up and validation in our factory or at the customer’s
- To hold a bachelor degree in engineering of production automation or in electric engineering.
- Five years of relevant experience
- Good ability to read electric plans
- Good ability to program PLC and HMI
- Knowledge in robot programming
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Possess a valid driving licence and a car
- Knowledge of an electric plan CAO software is an asset.
It is a Monday to Friday full-time post, with flexible schedule.